Japan Computer Graphics Service Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) gives the User this “Software License Agreement”
Use the software provided based on “This License” (hereinafter referred to as “this Software”)
The rights are granted based on the following terms (hereinafter referred to as “this license”).
1. Target software
The software that is subject to license under this agreement is as follows.
2. License agreement
(1) During the term of this license agreement, the Company grants the user permission to install and use this software on a computer terminal managed by the user.
(2) This software can be used by one user per license
(3) The right to use this software for this license is non-exclusive and cannot be re-licensed or transferred to a third party.
3. Termination of contract
(1) If the user violates any provision of this agreement, the Company may immediately terminate the right to use this software without giving any notice or notification to the user.
(2) In the case of (1) above, we can charge the user for damages suffered by the user.
(3) When the right to use this software is terminated, the user shall immediately destroy this software and all its duplicates and related materials.
(1) The user may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or create derivative software of this software. Documents cannot be modified or translated.
(2) The User may not use, copy or modify the whole or part of the Software except as expressly permitted in this Agreement.
(3) The user cannot remove copyright notices and other rights notices attached to this software and related materials. When copying this software in accordance with (2) above, the copyright notice and other rights notices attached to this software shall be copied at the same time.
(4) The user may not license, lend or lease this software to a third party.
(5) In the unlikely event of a defect or other defect in this software, we do not provide any guarantee.
(6) In the unlikely event that a hardware device or data is damaged due to the use of this software, we are not responsible for it.
(7) Even if there is a dispute regarding copyright or other intellectual property rights or a dispute based on the Product Liability Law with a third party, the Company assumes no responsibility for this software.
(8) In addition to the above, our company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user or the user’s customer regarding the use of this software.
(1) Intellectual property rights such as copyright related to this software belong to our company, and this software is protected by Japanese copyright law and other applicable laws.
(2) Related documents such as documents provided with this software (hereinafter referred to as “Related Materials”) and sample code are copyrighted by our company. It is protected by applicable laws.
(3) The copyright provided with this software belongs to our company, and these related materials are protected by Japanese copyright law and other relevant laws.
(1) Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this Agreement, and any dispute arising from these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Japanese court.
(2) For the purpose of improving the quality of this software and managing licenses, certain information for identifying the user’s computer is automatically sent to our server computer via the network. We may use such information in association with the personal information of registered users as long as it is necessary within the scope of the purpose of use specified separately by the Company, such as providing support and services and responding to inquiries from users. .
(3) If the Company corrects errors (bugs) in the Software during the term of this License Agreement, the Company will notify the user of the corrected software and the correction software (hereinafter referred to as “corrected software”). Or provide information on such modifications. However, the necessity, provision date, and provision method of the modified software or information regarding such modifications will be determined at our discretion. The modified software provided to the user is regarded as this software.
(4) The Company will change these Terms without prior notice to users. The revised terms will take effect when posted on our website.